Vending Permit Info

Temporary Vendor Permit Info

Vending permits have became a common way for most cities or counties that have major events in or around them to collect revenue.   Horry County, the surrounding counties, and some cities do offer permits for temporary vendors during Myrtle Beach Bike Week® and other events throughout the year.

County Permit –  The location you are vending at, should get the permit for you.  If you have any questions on permits please call the numbers listed below. They will be happy and willing to answer ALL your questions.

1 . .  Code Enforcement  (843) 915-5090

2 . . Treasurer’s Office – (843) 915-5470

3 . .  Clerk of Court (843) 915-5080

Permit should be signed by all three (3) departments and displayed in a visible location at all times by the vendor.

Click Here to E-mail us